Why this Privacy Statement?
Plastigi attaches great importance to the protection of your privacy and personal data. We only use your personal data in accordance with the Privacy Act and other relevant legal provisions in force. Every reference in this Privacy Statement to the Privacy Act means a reference to the Act of 8 December 1992 on the protection of privacy with regard to the processing of personal data. Any reference to the Regulation is a reference to the Regulation of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
With this Privacy Statement, Plastigi wants to draw your attention to any processing actions with regard to this data and to your rights. By using our platform/website Valiente® you explicitly consent to possible processing actions by Plastigi.
This Privacy Statement may be subject to change in the future. It is your responsibility to consult this document on a regular basis. Any substantial change will always be clearly communicated on the Plastigi platform.
Who processes the personal data?
The platform/website/application https://www.valiente-design.com/en/ is an initiative/trademark of:
Plastigi NV (hereinafter referred to as: “Valiente®”)
2200 Herentals (Belgium)
+32 (0)14 28 58 30
What personal data are processed?
Valiente® undertakes to process only data that is relevant and necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. The following categories of personal data may be processed by Valiente®:
- Identification data
- Financial details
- Personal characteristics
- Living habits
- Composition of the family
- Leisure and interests
- Consumption habits
- Housing properties
- Information about education and training
- Information on appeal and occupation
For what purposes will my personal data be used?
Valiente® collects personally data to provide you with a safe, optimal and personalized user experience. The collection of personal data will become more extensive as you make more intensive use of the platform/website/application and our online services.
Data processing is essential for the functioning of the platform/website/application and the related services. Processing shall be carried out exclusively for the following specified purposes:
- The detection of/and protection against fraud, error and/or criminal behaviour.
- Offering and improving a general and personalized service; including billing purposes, provision of information, newsletters and offers that are useful and/or necessary for you, obtaining and processing user reviews and providing support.
- Giving access to your user profile.
- Offering and improving the products supplied; personalised and specific products on the basis of the information and data supplied.
- Marketing purposes
When visiting the Valiente® platform/website/application, some data is collected for statistical purposes. Such data is necessary in order to optimize the use of our platform/our website/our application. These data are: IP address, probable place of consultation, hour and day of consultation, which pages were visited. When you visit the Valiente® platform/website/application, you agree to this data collection being used for static purposes as described above.
The User always provides the personal data to Valiente® himself and is thus able to exercise a certain control. If any information is incomplete or appears to be incorrect, Valiente® reserves the right to temporarily or permanently postpone certain expected actions.
The personal data is only processed for internal use within Valiente®.
We can therefore reassure you that personal data will not be sold, passed on or communicated to third parties connected to us. Valiente® has taken all possible legal and technical precautions to avoid unauthorized access and use.
During a visit to our platform/our website, 'cookies' may be placed on your hard drive in order to tailor the platform/website to the needs of returning visitors. Non-functional cookies help us to optimize your visit to the platform and to remember technical choices.
What are my rights?
Guarantee of lawful and secure processing of personal data
Valiente® always processes your personal data fairly and lawfully. This implies the following warranties:
- Personal data will only be processed in accordance with the described and justified purposes of this Privacy Statement and no longer than required by law.
- Personal data will only be processed insofar as this is sufficient, relevant and not excessive.
- Personal data will only be kept for as long as this is necessary for the realisation of the described and justified purposes in this Privacy Statement.
The necessary technical and security measures have been taken to minimise the risks of unauthorised access and/or processing of personal data. In the event of a break-in in its computer systems, Valiente® will immediately take all possible measures to limit the damage to a minimum.
Right of access/rectification/ erasure of your personal data
If you prove your identity as a User, you have the right to obtain information from Valiente® as to whether or not your personal data will be processed. When Valiente® processes your data, you also have the right to inspect the personal data collected. If you wish to use your right of inspection, Valiente® will comply with this within one (1) month of receiving the request. The application is made by registered mail or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
Incorrect or incomplete personal data can be corrected at any time. It is the User's responsibility to adjust any inaccuracies or omissions in the first place. You may exercise your right to rectification by providing an additional statement to Valiente®. Valiente® will comply with this within one (1) month after receiving the additional statement.
You also have the right to have your personal data deleted by us without unreasonable delay. You can only invoke this right to be forgotten in the following cases:
- When the personal data are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were originally collected;
- When the personal data have been collected on the basis of obtained consent and there is no other legal basis for the processing;
- Where the processing is objected to and there are no overriding mandatory grounds for the processing;
- Where personal data have been unlawfully processed.
- When the personal data have to be deleted in accordance with a legal obligation.
Valiente® assesses the presence of one of the aforementioned cases.
Right to limitation of/objection to the processing of your personal data
User has the right to obtain a restriction on the processing of your personal data:
- During the period required for Valiente® to verify the accuracy of personal data in the event of a dispute;
- If the data processing is unlawful and the User requests a limitation of the processing instead of the deletion of the personal data;
- When Valiente® no longer needs the User's personal data for processing purposes and the User needs the personal data for legal action;
- During the period required to assess the presence of the grounds for deletion of personal data by Valiente®.
Furthermore, the User shall at all times have the right to object to the processing of his personal data. Valiente® will then cease processing your personal data, unless Valiente® can provide compelling legitimate grounds for processing your personal data that outweigh the User's right to object.
If the User wishes to exercise these rights, Valiente® will comply within one (1) month of receiving the request. The application must be made by registered mail or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Right to data portability
User has the right to obtain the personal data provided to Valiente® in a structured, common and machine-readable form. In addition, the User has the right to transfer these personal data to another processing controller if the processing of the personal data is exclusively based on the User's permission.
If the User wishes to exercise this right, Valiente® will comply within one (1) month of receiving the request. The application must be made by registered mail or by e-mail to email@example.com.
Right to withdraw my consent/right to complain
The User shall at all times have the right to withdraw his consent. Withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing on the basis of consent prior to its withdrawal.
In addition, the User has the right to submit a complaint regarding the processing of his personal data by Valiente® to the Data Protection Authority (GBA), Drukpersstraat 35, 1000 Brussels, website www.privacycommission.be.
If the User wishes to exercise this right, Valiente® will comply within one (1) month of receiving the request. Applications must be submitted by registered mail or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org